• Home
  • About
  • Resume

ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331

By , 02/07/2013 11:50 AM

ABCMouse.com offers teaching games for kids. Some like them, some don’t – it’s a matter of taste and preference. What really sucks about the site is their contacts – they never respond to emails, and online contact form isn’t of much use either. And nowhere on the site they list phone number for a contact.

Fortunately such number does exist:

1-800-633-3331

And when you call it, surprisingly, you get to speak to a live person, who resolves your problems pretty quickly.

DISCLAIMER

I feel really silly posting this disclaimer, but due to numerous comments here it is: I am in no way associated with ABCMouse.com. I myself had a bad experience with their service and when I found their direct phone number I decided to share it with the others to spare them the frustration I went through. So, again, I am not charging your card, I cannot cancel your account, please CONTACT THE COMPANY VIA NUMBER ABOVE!

UPDATE

Since visitors here continue to complain and ask advice, I decided to open a message board (forum) where users can exchange experiences and ask for advice.

1. Please register first: http://forum.galanter.net/ucp.php?mode=register
  2. And login to post question/answers here: http://forum.galanter.net/viewforum.php?f=4

Never mind.

460 Responses to “ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331”

1. Gracie roman says:

I’ve been trying to cancel my account and it doesn’t let me! I need it canceled and my money back plys!! Thank you

2. Tyanna Burks says:

I want a refund and to Cancel my subscription

3. Tyanna Burks says:

When will I get my refund?

4. Sally mcauley says:

I would like to cancel my account and get a refund cause I have asked yous to cancel it before and u still haven’t

5. Courtney Armstead says:

I need someone to call me as soon as possible. I unsubscribed my account over 2 months ago and they are still charging my card. I do not use the services and will not use the services because it doesn’t work accurately or provide half the stuff that advertised. I have been calling that 18006333331 and everyday they are closed, even if you call during business hours. It’s funny how the website was quick and easy to access a credit card number and send emails, but I cannot get one response to me unsubscribing.

6. Carmen says:

I’m so mad! I wanna flip out! No way of getting ahold of these ppl to cancel. And it was suppose to be free for the first month. I haven’t used it because it’s way to confusing for my 2 yr old. I’m so on fire. This is so unprofessional. I call and you tell me your hours yet don’t answer.

7. Amanda says:

I was bill but cancel it before my time was up. I would like a refund of the 29.99.. Call me at 9037207154..

8. Yall bill me twice i need know why

9. I want to cancel my account on abcmouse. Com

10. Constance says:

How do I make a payment

11. Ashely Current says:

I am very interested in using ABC mouse. I have 7 children 5 of which can use it but I hav a couple questions.
    What is the cost of we choose yearly ?
    Would it continually use data. We have limited internet so that is something we would like to find out.
    So if you could please answer these questions it would be great!

12. Sarah Owens says:

I have been trying to reach ABC Mouse for a while.I have not been able to use it every since I.submitted to the program.You have been taking 19.95 out of my account for a year.I would really like for you to refund my money.I have tried several time to stop it but you are still taking it out.

13. Imanwal says:

Very bad costumer service no on answer you you will be on hold for hours and no way to cancel your service

14. Kenyatta Brown says:

I need for you guys to contact me immediately because there has been two charges on my card for the month’s of September and October and I’ve asked for the account to be deactivate because I do not use it I did not use it pass the 30-day trial there should not have been any charges on my card I want both payments back and or no more charges to be made thanks

15. James Kirkwood says:

i canceled my account and they still charging me

16. Bresha says:

Abc mouse is a scam scam scam . No one answers your phone calls and they charged me 2 times in one month. My son do not use it anymore it’s a waste of money .

17. Bresha says:

Finally got in contact with ABC mouse , the 800 number do work . Thanks to that lovely lady name Pam .

18. Rosetta Bryant says:

very upset to that I’ve been on line waiting for customer to answer, at 3:10pm I called, as am typing this am still on hold.
    I called in August to have this service cancelled, they still taking it out my account, I hope that others red my common to not get their service. It’s sad that they have no one has answered their phone.

19. Christina Roberts says:

I cancelled my account I’m september and I’m still getting charged and if you go in the app it still says I have an account and it won’t let me cancel it again

20. Ashley says:

Phone number doesnt work so why post it? Probably bc people want their money back like i do!

21. Ashley says:

I WNT THEM TO STOP TAKING MY MONEY !! BS!

22. Emily says:

I want to cancel my account. It is very hard to
    Call, nobody answer the phone. Can u call me back asap, telephone 917-932-3853

23. I stop this but I am Getting charged

24. LAURENE says:

THANKS Yuryi……ive been searching hi and low for an actual CONTACT NUMBER .

25. LAURENE says:

syndrome666 SAME THING just happened to me this morning when I thought I was signing up for a free trial…instead if free.99 it was $60!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m referring them to the BBB.

26. Bobbie Sanchez says:

You have been taking money out of my account and we discontinued services how do I get this taken care of??

27. Wilma stringer says:

Decided not to cancel. Wilma stringer email address is peachstringer@icloud.com
    Phone 3143060285 Thank you!

28. Marina says:

Hi
    I want to unsubscribe, how do i go by doing so

29. Amani salih says:

My daughter no longer use abcmouse so please cancelled this account

30. Jermond johnson says:

I want to cancel my order, my name is jermond johnson. The last 4 numbers on my card 1573.

31. ALICIA says:

I need my money back i dont even use this app and when i called mycard they told me yall is the ones thats been takeing all my money off my card thats y i dont never have my money on mycard i want my refund back i been canceled this account

32. Steven Perez says:

I cancelled my account but there still a charge for a penny on my PayPal account he took off the more expensive charge but you didn’t take off the penny charge I need you to take that Penny charge off of my account I’ll be calling at 6 a.m. today just to make sure but it should never hit my bank I cancelled both things and you guys only cancel one of them so cancel the penny account to thank you

33. Amani salih says:

I want to terminate abc mouse my daughter don’t useit any more so please cancelled and don’t charged my accountamani salih

34. Sheila Sherman says:

I’d like to know what computer with a rubber guard for safety my 2 and a half year old son needs to start ABCMOUSE.COM . There are multiple ones for sell at Best Buy . Do you sell the correct computer ? Please get back with me so we can get started learning .

35. asma alharby says:

I want to cancel it my son doesn’t like it !

36. Carla Wilson-Redden says:

I would like to cancel my account

37. Laura says:

My daughter went to their site and intended to join. She entered her information but then was confused concerning the company’s options for billing. She proceeded no further and waited to ask me for my opinion.
    I saw the same thing that caused her to take pause and I told her to ask a reporter to clarify it for her. She said that she would but would just get back to it later.
    Fast forward several months and she discovered while reviewing her account that ABC has been taking 7.95 once and sometimes twice a month for about four months!
    Surprised, and assuming she must have a membership, she went on line but wasn’t able to log in; rather she was prompted to choose how she wanted to have the money debited! Interestingly enough, the denomination of 7.95 a month (or twice a month) was not even an in yet that’s what has been coming out of my daughter’s account!
    This is illegal, isn’t it? Accessing a bank account without permission and siphoning off funds!
    Someone needs to get to the bottom of this and then needs to be held accountable!!
    Who knows who else this has, is, or will be victimized!!

38. MS OMA says:

CANCEL MY PRESCRIPTION, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!
    WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A PHONE IF NOBODY ANSWERS IT?

39. sandy roberts says:

I have tried to call several times and only on hold for 20 minutes or more. I also have tried to contact you online. Sometimes I get an email, but nothing resolved. Please call me 843-384-7299. I need to speak to someone on my account.

Sandyr4570@gmail.com
    Don’t email please call.

40. Linda Hubbard says:

Please cancel my subscription I haven’t had internet for six months my email lfhubb@icloud . Com Linda Hubbard

41. Maria Juarez says:

I canceled my account and they keep charging me every month how can I end that

42. Can you guys refund my money for the past 6 months you’ve been taking? I’ve been canceled my account and nobody has contacted me back. This is a scam and somebody needs to take action on this site. I haven’t received no type of books or nothing for my kids I just want all my money back and for you guys to stop taking money out my account every freakin month please and thank you.

43. I have been trying to cancel my account for some time and nothing seems to be working. I am going to contact my credit card company and report abc mouse as a scam and report to BBB. It shouldn’t be this difficult to cancel a subscription.

44. Mariem says:

If you call this number you will talk to a Robot you will net get a real person. So disappointed with their costumer service.

45. Priscilla Weems says:

I have been telling you to stop because I don’t want it anymore because she beyond ABC mouse for com so will you not take anymore payment off my card thank you Mrs. Weems

46. Yes this is Brenda thomas @ I ordered abc.com for my granddaughter a month ago @ payment of 59.95 came out of my checking acct. @ I still haven’t recieved the merchandise. Really concerned

47. Norma Lainez says:

Hello! Call me immediately
    Cause you take $29.95 from my Visa card
    I buy abc mouse only done time! Not for the year
    I need my money back
    Call me 909 446 9485

48. Amanda says:

NotifI have been trying too cancel my subsribsion for months I need someone too call me back 3067260065

49. I have already tried to cancel my account and you guys are still charging me. I would like my. 8 dollars back.

50. I don’t know who used my card I want now 2 months back I have a copy of lastmonth I asked to close