• Home
  • About
  • Resume

ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331

By , 02/07/2013 11:50 AM

ABCMouse.com offers teaching games for kids. Some like them, some don’t – it’s a matter of taste and preference. What really sucks about the site is their contacts – they never respond to emails, and online contact form isn’t of much use either. And nowhere on the site they list phone number for a contact.

Fortunately such number does exist:

1-800-633-3331

And when you call it, surprisingly, you get to speak to a live person, who resolves your problems pretty quickly.

DISCLAIMER

I feel really silly posting this disclaimer, but due to numerous comments here it is: I am in no way associated with ABCMouse.com. I myself had a bad experience with their service and when I found their direct phone number I decided to share it with the others to spare them the frustration I went through. So, again, I am not charging your card, I cannot cancel your account, please CONTACT THE COMPANY VIA NUMBER ABOVE!

UPDATE

Since visitors here continue to complain and ask advice, I decided to open a message board (forum) where users can exchange experiences and ask for advice.

1. Please register first: http://forum.galanter.net/ucp.php?mode=register
  2. And login to post question/answers here: http://forum.galanter.net/viewforum.php?f=4

Never mind.

460 Responses to “ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331”

1. It’s in reality a great and useful piece of info.
    I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us
    up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

2. Holly Mabry says:

Hi would like to cancel my account

3. Lori Miranda says:

I canceled my account way back in march. Now they started taking out $13 a month out of my account since august. I dont have a account. My bank keeps reversing charges. $52 that’s what I am owed. I sent a email yesterday, they charged me again today! lorimiranda805@gmail.com

4. Lori Miranda says:

I am being charged $13 a month since august. I cancelled a account back in march. My bank is reversing charges now. Just yesterday. Then they charged me again today! Right now I am owed $52

5. Maryrollinson says:

I’m trying to get though to cancel abc mouse because my grandson doesn’t stay at my house anymore and I’m wondering why they want to charge me to cancel.I tried to cancel a couple of mouths ago but idon’t guess it worked because they took apayment out of my checking please help

6. Carolyn Koons says:

Why did this icon appear on my phone? I dont have a child and am over 70. Please reply because I dont want to be billed.

7. Kathleen Ardoin says:

I want my subscription cancelled as of today, 01/10/18 and the refund sent in whatever manner that you are able. Please notify me when this is handled. Thank you. My email is ardoinkathleen@yahoo.com and phone number 972-935-7794

8. Keasha Brown says:

I will like to cancel my abc mouse subscription

9. Paramjeet says:

Want to stop this app now.

10. Natashia Benda says:

I need my account canceled as soon as possible!