• Home
  • About
  • Resume

ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331

By , 02/07/2013 11:50 AM

ABCMouse.com offers teaching games for kids. Some like them, some don’t – it’s a matter of taste and preference. What really sucks about the site is their contacts – they never respond to emails, and online contact form isn’t of much use either. And nowhere on the site they list phone number for a contact.

Fortunately such number does exist:

1-800-633-3331

And when you call it, surprisingly, you get to speak to a live person, who resolves your problems pretty quickly.

DISCLAIMER

I feel really silly posting this disclaimer, but due to numerous comments here it is: I am in no way associated with ABCMouse.com. I myself had a bad experience with their service and when I found their direct phone number I decided to share it with the others to spare them the frustration I went through. So, again, I am not charging your card, I cannot cancel your account, please CONTACT THE COMPANY VIA NUMBER ABOVE!

UPDATE

Since visitors here continue to complain and ask advice, I decided to open a message board (forum) where users can exchange experiences and ask for advice.

1. Please register first: http://forum.galanter.net/ucp.php?mode=register
  2. And login to post question/answers here: http://forum.galanter.net/viewforum.php?f=4

Never mind.

267 Responses to “ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331”

1. Yuriy says:

Yolanda. Yolanda. I wanted to utter another sarcastic wise-ass remark, but at the last moment decided not to.
    Yolanda. You do realize this site isn’t ABC Mouse, but some random guy blog? You understand that you’re replying to a post written almost 4 years ago? Please tell me that you do.

2. Markeisha Booker says:

I’d like to cancel my service. Please stop charging my card. I need a refund for the last transaction and the one from last month. This is my second time calling about this issue. Please have someone call me (Markeisha Booker) 770-572-0137 to cancel services. Thanks

3. Markeisha Booker says:

I would like to cancel my account and get reimbursed for 2 months. Thanks

4. I want cancel my account. Now I have not received any information or any books .please refund my money right away.

5. Cheryl Freeman says:

please cancel and return my money immediately … I do not want or need your services. I want this done immediately..

Cheryl Duffer Freeman
    469)970-8961
    972)636-3580

6. CHRISTINE WILLIAMS says:

your 800633-3331 nevernevernever answer…. You have the worst customer service ever. I can not signon to ABCMOUse.. My child can not use the site. I have tried everything to contact someone there..I am not paying for another year of ABCMouse and my child does use it. I did this last year.I have supplied you with every email that I own. I am starting to believe that you don’t want my service and are robbing me of my money.

7. Marilyn Bracher says:

I had Canceled my account around 2 years ago and haven’t used it but your company has been charging my credit card.. I would like a REFUND plus Stop Charging my Credit Card
    Dylan Bracher’s Accoung

8. Beatriz rodriguez says:

Hi i called too cancel my membership bt it a holiday today .. so today was my last day too cancel can u please :. Note that i called today 12/24/16 so i wont get charged tomorrow.. please contact me

9. Angela Smith says:

I have been trying to cancel my membership for over two years. It is a must that this membership be cancelled and I receive my credit card reimbursement. I have contacted this company several times. After the trial membership, I specifically stated to cancel my membership. However, to no avail I have been unsuccessful.

10. Saumya says:

@Yuriy I dont ever comment on such threads but i just had too! If you are reading this…Man you have an amazing amount of patience! Kudos to you for actually reading what these silly people have been commenting. I had the best laugh of my life! showed it to my husband, we havent stopped laughing since. I cant believe people can be that silly! This just restored my faith in humanity that i can still laugh at the monstrous stupidity that exists around me!

11. Desiree Trahan says:

Yellow need to cancel my subscription and reimbursement because you keep putting my bank account in the negative and I tried more than one time cancel my subscription

12. DEMETRIA BELL says:

ABCMOUSE.COM IS NOT REAL!! YOU TOOK MY MONEY. I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU!! I NEED MY MONEY TOMORROW I WILL CALL THE BANK EARLY IN THE MORNING TUESDAY JANUARY 10, 2017….” BBB ” THAT TOO NO BODY PLAY WITH YOU!!!!

13. Dia doss says:

Do anyone have a better number for them. I canceled my account during the free trial and I’m still getting charged. Someone returning my damn money. Or I calling an the news.

14. Nichole says:

I want to cancel my account. It worked the first month and that is it!!

15. Neliza Baluyut says:

I want t cancel my subscription. I am being deducted for months but we are not using the site.

16. Diane says:

Good morning my name is Diane an I wanted asked a question ❓ you sending money order for bill payments

17. Kitsia wynter says:

Hello my name is kitsia wynter. I signed up for ABC mouse for my girls and I am having trouble with the math part they’re are not able. To do the math work because it’s froze on them. I have called already and did everything I was told to fix it can you please contact me to figure another way to fix this problem.