• Home
  • About
  • Resume

ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331

By , 02/07/2013 11:50 AM

ABCMouse.com offers teaching games for kids. Some like them, some don’t – it’s a matter of taste and preference. What really sucks about the site is their contacts – they never respond to emails, and online contact form isn’t of much use either. And nowhere on the site they list phone number for a contact.

Fortunately such number does exist:

1-800-633-3331

And when you call it, surprisingly, you get to speak to a live person, who resolves your problems pretty quickly.

DISCLAIMER

I feel really silly posting this disclaimer, but due to numerous comments here it is: I am in no way associated with ABCMouse.com. I myself had a bad experience with their service and when I found their direct phone number I decided to share it with the others to spare them the frustration I went through. So, again, I am not charging your card, I cannot cancel your account, please CONTACT THE COMPANY VIA NUMBER ABOVE!

UPDATE

Since visitors here continue to complain and ask advice, I decided to open a message board (forum) where users can exchange experiences and ask for advice.

1. Please register first: http://forum.galanter.net/ucp.php?mode=register
  2. And login to post question/answers here: http://forum.galanter.net/viewforum.php?f=4

Never mind.

323 Responses to “ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331”

1. Yuriy says:

But being evil villain that I am – I won’t. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

2. Yuriy says:

Well, life sucks, deal with it.

3. Yuriy says:

Contact the company, Kimberly. The number is above.

4. Yuriy says:

But this is my only source of income, Valerie, you wouldn’t want me to go begging, would you?

5. Yuriy says:

Threats will get you nowhere Sarah, I am keeping the money, period.

6. Yuriy says:

Latonya, I wish I could help you, but I no longer work for ABC Mouse (to tell you the truth I never worked for them) so please contact the company. Or, you can stay on this site, but only if you’re interested in XML, JSON, ASP and other fun things.

7. RG says:

well funny but the numbers are not reachable and most of the time the so called “reps” are busy with “other customers”, I also contacted my discover card and they said once amount is posted I can dispute it and I also informed Groupon about this as I took the free offer from their site. Groupon is going to investigate it too for themselves. Unfortunately I would just cancel my credit card and ask them to reissue it to me not going to get in this trouble of keep calling these scammers. And for you Mr.Yuriy keep enjoying the free entertainment you are getting out of this 🙂 something is seriously wrong with people who ask you to fix this mess blah!

8. Koreen winston says:

I subscribed for abcmouse for my grandson, and found out tht my daughter already has a account. So I am trying to unsubscribe. How do I go about doing this?

9. Maraelena Cervantez says:

I need to cancel my account my kids do not like this app

10. Chris Skowonski says:

We signed up for 30 day free trial.
    We have been charged 61.00 on our credit card checking account. Please refund the charge.

11. Bethany Pippin says:

Need to cancel asap,
    Bethany Pippin

12. Judith A Spade says:

I want to cancel abc mouse my daughter isn’t showing any interest in it. I have been trying to reach you guys for months and can not get a hold of anyone I would like my money back.

13. Alexandria a says:

I am being charged and I don’t even have an account with you guy.. I would like to get my money back and delete my card information out you guys system. Thank you

14. Sara says:

Hello two customer service at abcmouse.com company. Sara….. had cancelled my account like 4 months ago with abcmouse.com and today I go to use my card and I have a zero balance. I go to look up the transactions and all of a sudden out of nowhere here is a $7 and 90 some sense taken out from ABCmouse.com. My card that I have is set up to where not allowed to have automatic withdrawals to be taken out without my permission. But somehow abcmouse.com had bypass that and charge my card anyway. So with me canceling my service and them taking money off my card without my permission, I would call that theft! Now if I would do that to somebody my star star star would be in court and being sued buy them. So maybe I should do the same. I’m so sick and tired of companies saying they’re there for the customers or the customer’s always right but then they can never hold up there and and pretty much stab you in the back to make sure they get what they need and want but who cares right it’s just money. Anyway thanks abcmouse.com I can’t pay certain bills now because I went negative and have to pay overdraft fee.

15. Devance Brown says:

I have been trying to contact your company the phone number is bogus so I want to cancel this ABC mouse.com and if no one respond back I will get my lawyer involved.

16. Angela Brewer says:

Discontinue my membership 7/4/17

17. Myrlene Eloi says:

Please cancel my account. Thanks

18. Ellia Fleury says:

Hello I need to have my account canceled. I been trying to call you to have it done sooner, but I am not able to speak to any one.

19. Emily says:

Hi please give me a call I would like to no more about abc mouse.

20. Tracie says:

I need help to change my information to log in. My special needs child can’t get into the program. Please call me and help me….508-243-0919.

21. Melissa Carver says:

I sooooo freaking sick of your customer services!!!!! You never answer and I hold for more than 30 min I never get someone to talk to and this has been going on for 2 months. I’m done I will find a way to cancel my account since you don’t care enough to talk to your customers!! Ahwww!!

22. Yuriy says:

Aw, but I do care, Melissa.

23. Yuriy says:

Tracie, this is not the ABC company site, this is my personal blog. Please try using contact number mentioned at the beginning.