• Home
  • About
  • Resume

ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331

By , 02/07/2013 11:50 AM

ABCMouse.com offers teaching games for kids. Some like them, some don’t – it’s a matter of taste and preference. What really sucks about the site is their contacts – they never respond to emails, and online contact form isn’t of much use either. And nowhere on the site they list phone number for a contact.

Fortunately such number does exist:

1-800-633-3331

And when you call it, surprisingly, you get to speak to a live person, who resolves your problems pretty quickly.

DISCLAIMER

I feel really silly posting this disclaimer, but due to numerous comments here it is: I am in no way associated with ABCMouse.com. I myself had a bad experience with their service and when I found their direct phone number I decided to share it with the others to spare them the frustration I went through. So, again, I am not charging your card, I cannot cancel your account, please CONTACT THE COMPANY VIA NUMBER ABOVE!

UPDATE

Since visitors here continue to complain and ask advice, I decided to open a message board (forum) where users can exchange experiences and ask for advice.

1. Please register first: http://forum.galanter.net/ucp.php?mode=register
  2. And login to post question/answers here: http://forum.galanter.net/viewforum.php?f=4

Never mind.

363 Responses to “ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331”

1. Yuriy says:

But being evil villain that I am – I won’t. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

2. Yuriy says:

Well, life sucks, deal with it.

3. Yuriy says:

Contact the company, Kimberly. The number is above.

4. Yuriy says:

But this is my only source of income, Valerie, you wouldn’t want me to go begging, would you?

5. Yuriy says:

Threats will get you nowhere Sarah, I am keeping the money, period.

6. Yuriy says:

Latonya, I wish I could help you, but I no longer work for ABC Mouse (to tell you the truth I never worked for them) so please contact the company. Or, you can stay on this site, but only if you’re interested in XML, JSON, ASP and other fun things.

7. RG says:

well funny but the numbers are not reachable and most of the time the so called “reps” are busy with “other customers”, I also contacted my discover card and they said once amount is posted I can dispute it and I also informed Groupon about this as I took the free offer from their site. Groupon is going to investigate it too for themselves. Unfortunately I would just cancel my credit card and ask them to reissue it to me not going to get in this trouble of keep calling these scammers. And for you Mr.Yuriy keep enjoying the free entertainment you are getting out of this 🙂 something is seriously wrong with people who ask you to fix this mess blah!

8. Koreen winston says:

I subscribed for abcmouse for my grandson, and found out tht my daughter already has a account. So I am trying to unsubscribe. How do I go about doing this?

9. Maraelena Cervantez says:

I need to cancel my account my kids do not like this app

10. Chris Skowonski says:

We signed up for 30 day free trial.
    We have been charged 61.00 on our credit card checking account. Please refund the charge.

11. Bethany Pippin says:

Need to cancel asap,
    Bethany Pippin

12. Judith A Spade says:

I want to cancel abc mouse my daughter isn’t showing any interest in it. I have been trying to reach you guys for months and can not get a hold of anyone I would like my money back.

13. Alexandria a says:

I am being charged and I don’t even have an account with you guy.. I would like to get my money back and delete my card information out you guys system. Thank you

14. Sara says:

Hello two customer service at abcmouse.com company. Sara….. had cancelled my account like 4 months ago with abcmouse.com and today I go to use my card and I have a zero balance. I go to look up the transactions and all of a sudden out of nowhere here is a $7 and 90 some sense taken out from ABCmouse.com. My card that I have is set up to where not allowed to have automatic withdrawals to be taken out without my permission. But somehow abcmouse.com had bypass that and charge my card anyway. So with me canceling my service and them taking money off my card without my permission, I would call that theft! Now if I would do that to somebody my star star star would be in court and being sued buy them. So maybe I should do the same. I’m so sick and tired of companies saying they’re there for the customers or the customer’s always right but then they can never hold up there and and pretty much stab you in the back to make sure they get what they need and want but who cares right it’s just money. Anyway thanks abcmouse.com I can’t pay certain bills now because I went negative and have to pay overdraft fee.

15. Devance Brown says:

I have been trying to contact your company the phone number is bogus so I want to cancel this ABC mouse.com and if no one respond back I will get my lawyer involved.

16. Angela Brewer says:

Discontinue my membership 7/4/17

17. Myrlene Eloi says:

Please cancel my account. Thanks

18. Ellia Fleury says:

Hello I need to have my account canceled. I been trying to call you to have it done sooner, but I am not able to speak to any one.

19. Emily says:

Hi please give me a call I would like to no more about abc mouse.

20. Tracie says:

I need help to change my information to log in. My special needs child can’t get into the program. Please call me and help me….508-243-0919.

21. Melissa Carver says:

I sooooo freaking sick of your customer services!!!!! You never answer and I hold for more than 30 min I never get someone to talk to and this has been going on for 2 months. I’m done I will find a way to cancel my account since you don’t care enough to talk to your customers!! Ahwww!!

22. Yuriy says:

Aw, but I do care, Melissa.

23. Yuriy says:

Tracie, this is not the ABC company site, this is my personal blog. Please try using contact number mentioned at the beginning.

24. Elizabeth KELLY says:

I want to cancel my service order my name is Elizabeth Kelly
    Fredricks Ave 144
    Oceanside CA 92058

25. Synquisity Tillman says:

As I was logging in and paying my Fee some how another account was made && now I’ve been charged twice. I was wondering is there a way that everything could be credited to one account and delete the last account that was made. But have 2 months in stead of one since I’ve already paid for a month on both accounts.?

26. Imbtryna cancel this never opened never use just put on their yesterday don’t want it

27. Colleen Robertson says:

I have been trying to cancel this for 3 months please cancel substriction now
    16612025633 ray robertson

28. Monique Joseph says:

I cancelled this subscription, but you all are still charging me.

29. Ramon Chavez says:

I need to cancel my account since the beginning of July please I need someone to contact me as soon as possible I called the number on the website and no one ever picks up 708 2289463

30. Megan Elliott says:

9107834305
    meganelliott36.me@gmail.com or
    Kendallsmom1@yahoo.com
    I’ve been trying to cancel my membership for the last 2 weeks online but it keeps making me register and then wants me to pay so I always quit, but today I was charged 7.95 + 3.95 and I don’t think I should be charged since I’ve been wanting out now for awhile. Please respond, cancel my trial membership & refund my money for the 2 charges
    You can reach me at the phone # listed above or either email address.

Megan Elliott

31. To whom it may concern, I would like my account canceled… Your website isnt what yall market to be. Cancel my acciunt as soon as possible

32. Dorian says:

9049244224 I’m calling cause y’all have been taken 743 off my card for the last 7 months I trying to find out why wen I told them I ant want it no more

33. Mireya garibaldi says:

I am upset with this company I cancel since January and so today they continue to take my money from my account tried to speak to the only # I found and never answer

34. Mireya says:

35. hi is want to cancel my account with abc mouse says:

I don’t want abc mouse any more

36. Jorge says:

I’m trying to cancel my subscription and I’m still on hold 17 minutes and counting.!!!!!!!! What the hell !!!!!

37. Rachel Gonzalez says:

I been calling to cancelled my account

38. Rose Carroll says:

Thank you so much, I wish I’d come across this before I paid for a year, with the promise of the first 30 days free. I too was FRUSTRATED at the fact after searching for a contract number and could not find one. I signed up for this as I believe teaching starts at home, even if no more than introducing the basic fundamentals at home, then the child feels good and is comfortable with what’s presented to them. I purchased hooked on phonics to my son and man, due to that small decision he was offered scholarships to good universities. So I know, if the internet was around then, he’d be a genius today. All this easy, accessible information/knowledge, that is at the end of our fingertips, to me, there is no excuse this new generation, the millennials no child, no school, should have ANY LOW TEST SCORES, think about it, they don’t even have to go to the library. So that’s the reason I jumped in on this despite my slight reservation about no seeing any contact info. I know the information highway, electronic, computerized, world, however, nothing but NO THING! can, will, or ever TRUMP HUMAN CONTACT, I say all this to say, it takes a special person to go through what you did, then have such a consideration to think, “let me share with others so they won’t have to experience the frustration you yourself did. I thank you tremendously, applaud you emphatically. If you have any more insight I’d love to hear it, and I hope the story, your story, has a happy ending, especially since we are kinda in the same boat together, our involvement with
    And mouse.com, THANK YOU

39. Took my money after i had already thought i canceled it which it said i did but u charged my card today put my money back

40. Kristy says:

I canceled my account, it should not have been billed. Then when I try to call the 1-800 number it does not work I would like my money back. And a call at 1-816-804-6112

41. Stacie Forbis says:

I purchased ABC mouse for my son who is 3 and he’s having a really hard time figuring out how to run the app unless I’m sitting with him. I was checking to see if we could get a refund till he is older.

42. Andrew Padrezas says:

08/14/2017
    To whom it may concern:
    There are so many children out there who need emergency placement due to homelessness, abuse or parents who simply do not have the means or capabilities to care for them. As foster parents, we are the ones who are there to help and give all our love and attention to these special children.
    One night as we were sitting out on the porch looking up at the sky and talking, we decided to become foster parents to children in need of emergency placement. We knew these children would need all the love, nurturing and care that we would give to our own children, until it was time for them to go. We knew that we would do this with the understanding, care and concern that we would give children who were born to us.
    As a couple, we decided to give our adult lives a special twist. You see, we love and adore children so much, that we have taken in foster children. And even though we may not be able to adopt all the children that have come to us, we have adopted three of our foster children, as seen in the picture above. (Aubrey Lynn, Alina Marie and Andrew Charles.)
    We are currently designated as a safe house for children in need for Luzerne County Children and Youth services no matter what time of the day or night.
    We currently own a 3 bedroom home, which we have out grown for the needs of these children that are still out there and are in need of a place to stay. We are considering adding on to our current home to make it bigger or try to purchase a 6 to 7 bedroom home so that we can help and take in more children who are in need of a safe haven.
    We have searched all sources of media to try to get help to do this. Unfortunately, there are no state or government resources that deal with this type of situation to help us.
    We are appealing to foundations like yours who help people in need and we would be so humbled and grateful if you could help us accomplish this goal. We would like to turn tears of sadness into tears of joy that would help make smiles last a lifetime with this miracle home. Your donation will help put smiles on the faces of these children in need of such a miracle.
    Sincerely,

Andrew and Elayne Padrezas

43. Teee says:

This is so sad a company that suppose to help children learn is robbing their parents. What 1800 number? No live asst.thats crazy.. They tell u first month free then 7.95 there after but after u enter ur card u get face with 19.95 per.month and 59.95 for a yr. I didnt agree to those payment plain so I would like to see them charge me for service I am not getting. This crazy. If no one contact me and they bill my card I will report them to the BBB for being a scam.

44. Mary Reyes says:

I can’t log in but I was in it with the kiddos just the other day please help me kids been asking me all day for it 8303883460
    bobcurchschicken@gmail.com
    Password emeberlee1

45. Monica Rivera says:

I need to cancel my account. My laptop broke months ago.

46. Monica Rivera says:

I need to cancel my account.

47. Maria says:

Hello I will like to cancel I want a refund I got charged 60 dollars and it was supposed to be a 30 days for free .

48. Maria Salcido says:

I want a refund I was supposed to try it for free for 30 days and it charged 60 to my account.

49. Coyleen Striegel says:

I want to cancel my account and haven’t been able to get ahold of any one for 2 months and am getting very stressed over it!

50. Anna Danielyan. says:

I have been trying to cancel abcmouse.com for awhile my son does not play. It is wrote easy cenceletion. No this is the most difficult cencelation. I want it canceled today and my money back