• Home
  • About
  • Resume

ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331

By , 02/07/2013 11:50 AM

ABCMouse.com offers teaching games for kids. Some like them, some don’t – it’s a matter of taste and preference. What really sucks about the site is their contacts – they never respond to emails, and online contact form isn’t of much use either. And nowhere on the site they list phone number for a contact.

Fortunately such number does exist:

And when you call it, surprisingly, you get to speak to a live person, who resolves your problems pretty quickly.

I feel really silly posting this disclaimer, but due to numerous comments here it is: I am in no way associated with ABCMouse.com. I myself had a bad experience with their service and when I found their direct phone number I decided to share it with the others to spare them the frustration I went through. So, again, I am not charging your card, I cannot cancel your account, please CONTACT THE COMPANY VIA NUMBER ABOVE!

Since visitors here continue to complain and ask advice, I decided to open a message board (forum) where users can exchange experiences and ask for advice.

1. Please register first: http://forum.galanter.net/ucp.php?mode=register
  2. And login to post question/answers here: http://forum.galanter.net/viewforum.php?f=4

Never mind.

460 Responses to “ABCMouse.com contact number is 800-633-3331”

1. Jonathan Puharic says:

I do not know who set this up but I need to cancel my account

2. Sheree Jackson says:

I signed up for this, how do I unsubscribe? Its supposed to Be free for the 1st month and 7.95 a month and once That month is up. Well when I put my card info in it don’t give the option for anything but pay for a year or this or that. I want to unsubscribe now! What a rip off.

3. Teodora Peneleu says:

I forgot my email and password. I want to use a different email. I been trying to contact the abc mouse company but nobody answers.. can someone please help me to update my information. Thank you Teodora Peneleu

4. Hi good evening I want to cancel my account I had read that it was 0 on the thing and I got charged how do I get my $ pur back on my card? Not interested in it please n thank u.

5. Eman Jacob says:

You guys have been charging me for four years without my permission. I didn’t renew. How come you keep charging me and as I see too many people as well? This website should refund people’s money, or get banned. You can’t expect people to use the same website for years without canceling at some point. It’s a website for preschoolers, so it maybe used for one or two years the maximum, but not forever.

6. Donna Church says:

I want to cancel my account. I am SO pissed that they took money from my account without me authorizing it!!! CANCEL!!!!!!!

7. Dennis Irwin Greenwood or Dennis Irwin Bywater says:

I request that you immediately cancel my account for either dgreenwood333@gmail or stormy650@yahoo.com. which is either Dennis Irwin Greenwood III or Dennis Irwin Bywater. Also or Robert J Bywater

8. Dennis Irwin Greenwood or Dennis Irwin Bywater says:

From what i have read you are a glorified thief, you had better return my $7. 95 immediately you crooks.

9. Mary montes says:

Janryan09@msn.com. I have tried to cancel my membership last month but it didn’t let me. Please, give a me call and leave a message if I’m not answering your call. Or maybe just cancel my membership and let me its been cancelled. Thank you.

10. Dhelma Tullao says:

I have cancelled my account and unsubscribed from this app. I have cancelled it 2 months ago and I am still being billed. I am not sure why I am getting billed for a product that I haven’t used. Please fix this. Thank you.

11. Sonya Phillips says:

I want to unsubscribe from abc mouse they charge me 40 dollars suppose to been 7.95 I don’t want it no more

12. Yuriy says:

13. Yuriy says:

14. If my account is not canceled soon i will be forced to take legal action i canceled it through the web site before the 30 days and yall tried to charge me last month an this month i expect a call confirming my account was canceled immediately thanks

15. Izia Wimbish says:

You guys charged me 59 extra dollars for those books. I only agreed to pay the 39. Please refund back my 59dollars

16. Amber stone says:

I would like to discontinued using abc mouse

17. shanda leblanc says:

Have told them not to charge my card anymore I want to cancel. I have been emailed tickets from ABC Mouse showing thousand they still keep taking money out my account. I’m going to have my bank to dispute it. I may have to cancel or get another card to stop them. My sister told me they did her the same way kept charging her after she told them to cancel. I changed my mind with1st rep and was told my information wasn’t saved originally guess that wasn’t the truth .

18. Contina Stovall says:

Hello don’t why or how you guys are billing me for service that I wasn’t aware of but yall need to cancel and refund my money I never set up a account with abc mouse I don’t have children young enough to participate in this program so please refund the 2 months of service u guys charged my credit card

19. I cancelled my subscription more than 4 months ago. I have been billed twice, last month and this month. I want a refund.

20. I cancelled my subscription more than 4 months ago. You have billed me twice in the last two months. August and September. I want a refund from your ABC Mouse. Thank you.

21. I cancelled my subscription to ABC Mouse more than 4 months ago. You have charged me twice in the last two months, August and September. I want a refund from your system of ABC Mouse. Please contact me immediately. Thank you

22. Jacqueline Addison says:

I would like to cancel abcmouse tried calling however hasn’t bn able to contact a customer service representative

23. Tessa says:

Please cancel my account

24. King says:

the hassle of trying to help

25. Tammy Hill says:

I am so mad because I cancel this account and they still took money off my card.

26. I woul wood like to cancel my abcmouse.com account. Please refund my money

27. I’m have tried calling twice now to cancel my ABC mouse subscription. My child does not use the app because he hasn’t learned from it. I messaged you once. Stop billing me!!

28. I want to discontinue my subscription with ABC mouse. I no longer want to be bulked for something my child doesn’t use. Thank you!

29. Stephanie Manios says:

I thought I cancelled my subscription. To abc mouse

30. Jessica says:

I been trying to get ahold of someone to talk to on the phone i got billed on my card $12 and something cents and never even signed up for this site i want my money back

31. Jessica says:

You’ll have been charging my card never have i giving you’ll my information to sign up i need my money back this stupid getting charged for something i dont use or know how im being charged for it

32. Norma macias says:

I need to candle my daughters doesn’t get attracted

33. Brittany dorsey says:

Why is money Ben taking out of my account

34. Donna Carnahan says:

My name is donna carnahan and i am being charged for abcmouse and i did not order it….. Pls call me asap at 409-344-6403 thanks

35. kiera white says:

the above number does not work. i want to unsubscribe and a full refund. i never signed up for subscription in the first place. i have been trying to unsubscribe for months and this is getting ridiculous. i have no use for this subscription.

36. kiera white says:

37. Amber Thornton says:

What a rip off they said first month free but they charged my card $59 then they caharged my card again in the same day for $39 and plus $1 they are crooks i want my money back in my account this is a bunch of bs abc mouse isnt but a bunch of theves

38. jodi hollandsworth says:

I have a charge on my bank account pending ABC MOUSE

39. Jomarie Hollandsworth says:

CANCEL my account..please refund

40. Martha Obondi says:

Plsease not taking money off my card. I did not authorized this fee. So please stop. Put the fee back on my card. I will send the BBB regarding my acct if you dont stop. Cancel this account.

41. Daniel Reyes mejia says:

I’m tried to cancel my account but I can get a number to contact with you guys

42. Please stop my subscription to ABC Mouse, effective today, 10/2/2017. My phone number is 210-823-3405.

43. Maria Acevedo says:

That number is wrong

44. I need to cancel my account, my daughters don’t like it and I’ve tried calling you guys 3 times!

45. Tiara Ray says:

I would like to cancel my account

46. How do u cancel my abcmouse.com account I don’t want it know more

47. Hello I would like my abcmouse.com account canceled today my son doesn’t like it i don’t want to pay for it if he has never used it thanks

48. Niamalika King says:

How come i cant cancel nd that number they are giving képs saying they are closed so can you talk to someone about your account

49. Allison Celestine says:

I’m so hard to get a response from this company I want to cancel my account asap!

50. Denise says:

I need u to put my money back on my card we was having a lot of problems trying to get the app on his tablet it will not it will not install I have not used it at all even for the free trail